Wefab Double-sided Iron-on permanent adhesive No sewing require for Patches, Logos etc
Watch Video https://youtu.be/0TU-rvvyrvk
20 inch Width
No sewing needed (can be sewn through if projects requires it)
It can be repeatedly heated for bonding.
It performs an excellent adhesion for fabrics, textiles, cotton etc
Perfect choice for your patch work , LOGO etc
This adhesive product possesses excellent washability and with good dry cleaning and chemical additives resistant.
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners.
- Iron fabrics prior to Fusing
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive.
- Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Place adhesive on the wrong side of the fabric to be bonded (paper liner should face up)
Place and hold iron on the paper liner for until entire surface is bonded (5-15 Seconds). Allow to cool.
Peel off paper liner.
Place material, adhesive side down, on top of project/Source
Press and hold iron for on each section until entire piece is bonded. (5-20 Seconds)
Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing